- Must be a graduate of Psychology, Human Resources, or any related course.
- More than four (4) years of experience in General Human Resources function
- Working knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must have experience in Company Policies & Procedures, Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management, Payroll & Benefits, etc.
- Detailed understanding of current employment laws and legislation.
- Experience in interpreting and implementing legislation, policy, guidelines, regulations and strategies regarding employment and industrial relations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships within the team.
- Well-developed administration, organization and HR operations skills with strong attention to detail.
- Fluent and effective verbal and written communication.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Result driven.
- Manage the recruitment and selection activities to ensure that required and qualified applicants are hired to fill any and all job vacancies on time.
- Conduct Employee on-boarding and exits.
- Developing and implementing policies.
- Implements effective records and documentations in all HR processes.
- Manage Employee Database.
- Time & Attendance Management
- Play an important role in propagating performance based culture. Provide advisory support to line, middle and senior managers on Performance related matters.
- Coordinate Goal setting and performance reviews.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with the project managers. Ensure the Learning and Development activities are taken up on priority within the organization and coordinates such efforts.
- Implement companywide communication/events / activities for employees.
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Assists on employee concerns pertaining to payroll disputes and benefits.
- Monitor and facilitate the company’s compliance to the policies and regulations under the country’s labor laws.
- Must have knowledge of working with DOLE & NLRC regulations and compliance.
- Develops/Amends an Occupational Safety and Health Policy to be implemented.
- Construction and development of OSH Program applicable to the nature of the company.
- Conducts Fire/earthquake emergency drills for the company.
- Creates and updates emergency contingency plan for the organization.
- Regularly conducts ocular inspection on company premises.
- Regularly completes the reportorial documents for submission to DOLE (Monthly & Annual Reports).
- Maintain 201 files.
- Keeps appraised of relevant local labor laws and regulations in order to ensure reward plan compliance.
- Coordinates with Payroll for certificate of contribution (SSS, Pagibig & Philhealth).
- Ensuring reports for SSS and Pagibig loans, notification and reimbursement.
- Prepare reports for tax status and name of dependents for BIR 2316 filing, Philhealth and SSS.
- Submit reports, notification forms, and reimbursement forms to SSS and Pagibig.
- Performs related work as required but not limited to Admin., Finance and Human Resources.
- Registration and update of employees with their tax status using 305 BIR Module.
- Process update of employer information and tax status of employees to BIR Office.
- Other tasks may be assigned based on business needs.
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations. To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: - Technical and process frameworks - Target operating models - Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities. Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ThoughtFocus offers you The opportunity to use your skills, and capitalize on your creativity, to achieve your personal and professional goals Dramatic development potential as the company scales to the next level of service delivery A competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with your creative and technical skills ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals. Affirmative Action Statement: ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.