- Must be a graduate of Business, Marketing, or any related degree.
- Has excellent knowledge in Microsoft office applications.
- Minimum of 2 years of K/BPO sales experience with proven track record of success.
- Excellent marketing skill or capability to create and optimize campaign opportunities in the market.
- Familiarity with research methods, tools, and data resources.
- Ability to cultivate existing relationships and also bring new logos into the organization.
- Proven experience in business planning; development of account sales and relationship management plans with proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develops marketing communications and ensure clear and powerful messages for company branding.
- Brings an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive the company’s growth strategy and investments
- Works with the sales team ensuring all marketing goals, campaigns, and strategies are perfectly aligned with the sales strategy.
- Supports the sales team on the following:
- Developing and assembling sales decks for client presentation and meetings.
- Writing proposals in coordination with the delivery and sales teams.
- Targeting identified clients to enable sales meetings.
- Conducts market research in order to implement and leverage the latest marketing tools and technologies.
- Develops marketing materials to resonate with marketing initiatives and promotional opportunities.
- Develops and executes go-to market plans via targeted campaigns and other sales channels including advisors, influencers, conference attendance, industry events, etc.
- Participates in key PR and social media opportunities and internal communications.
- Enforces brand and product marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, publications.
- Manages databases for customers and prospects.
- Assists sellers in developing contents.
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations. To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: - Technical and process frameworks - Target operating models - Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities. Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ThoughtFocus offers you The opportunity to use your skills, and capitalize on your creativity, to achieve your personal and professional goals Dramatic development potential as the company scales to the next level of service delivery A competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with your creative and technical skills ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals. Affirmative Action Statement: ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.