- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Excellent knowledge in overall DWBI architecture
- Must have lead/managed a team of 4-5 DWBI professionals
Cognos Infrastructure Architect :
- Experience in Design, Installation & Implementation of multi-server, multi-tier Business Intelligence systems.
- Highly skilled in Planning & Implementations of small to very large BI Infrastructures.
- Expert in architecting, planning, installing and configuring IBM Cognos BI, IBM Powerplay, infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in upgrading Cognos environments – Upgrading from Cognos 8.X to Cognos 10.X and, 10.x to 11.x.
- Experience in Scaling up the infrastructure based on the increased user base and reports.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues in multi-server environments
- Experience in designing architecture for Cognos BI, Cognos Enterprise Planning, Cognos Reportnet and Cognos Powerplay, Infrastructure in large scale projects.
- Experience in administering and supporting reporting tools to provide self-service reporting solutions and capabilities to end users.
- Extensive experience in IBM Cognos BI (Authoring, Relational Modeling, DMR and OLAP Modeling)
- Created Transformer models for building power cubes and implemented drill-through from Cubes to reports.
- Extensive experience in designing security model for packages, reports and cubes in Cognos connection.
- Worked in offshore-onsite model
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations. To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: - Technical and process frameworks - Target operating models - Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities. Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ThoughtFocus offers you The opportunity to use your skills, and capitalize on your creativity, to achieve your personal and professional goals Dramatic development potential as the company scales to the next level of service delivery A competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with your creative and technical skills ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals. Affirmative Action Statement: ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.