- Experience with Oracle EBS – finance and supply chain modules
- Experience with Oracle XML gateway is preferred
- Experience with IBM MQ series is preferred
- Experience with web services (SOAP/REST) is preferred
- Experience with IBM B2B Advanced Communications is preferred
B2B/EDI Developer :
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle i.e. requirements, design, implementation, integration testing, deployment and post production support
- Strong understanding of EDI concepts and delivery mechanisms like AS2, VAN, SFTP, HTTPS and other protocols.
- Experience with ANSI X12 and EDIFACT standards
- Strong background with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- Solid background with IBM Sterling B2B server administration
- Development of data transformation processes in the Sterling Map Editor
- Solid experience working with the majority of EDI transactions
- Good experience working with e-commerce gateway within Oracle EBS
- Good experience in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL programming
- Experience with Unix scripting
- Good understanding of Oracle RDBMS and ER Diagrams
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations. To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: - Technical and process frameworks - Target operating models - Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities. Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ThoughtFocus offers you The opportunity to use your skills, and capitalize on your creativity, to achieve your personal and professional goals Dramatic development potential as the company scales to the next level of service delivery A competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with your creative and technical skills ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals. Affirmative Action Statement: ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.