Minimum of 8-12 years of sales experience with proven track record of success.
- 7+ years of project management experience in large scale, high risk, or strategic projects.
- 5+ years of supervisory or coaching experience in teambuilding and leading teams.
- Demonstrated experience leading cross functional teams within a formalized methodology.
- Demonstrated expertise in creating and maintaining project deliverables such as, project charter, project management plan, status reports, project timesheets, communications plan, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements.
- Cloud project delivery experience, cloud mindset.
- SAP Activate certification C_ACT_2016 SAP is desirable.
- Deep understanding of S/4HANA Cloud product and service portfolio.
- Understand all Business Process Areas across the product set.
- Conduct Fit to Standard workshops and identify configuration, data migration, integration and GAPs
- Understand the limitations of the product and how to overcome them
- High level Technical understanding of SaaS deployments, in particular S/4HANA Cloud
- Deep knowledge of the SAP Digital Business Services area as well as internal SAP processes
- Experience in several industries and the industry the customer belongs to (core processes and trends of the industry)
- High customer orientation, service attitude and business acumen
- Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- Customer Senior stakeholder management and communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
SAP S4 HANA Cloud Finance Consultant
- Solutioning and delivery of end to end Finance modules including integration.
- Develop blueprints, functional specifications, test scripts, process maps, data migration tools & templates, training documentation.
- Promote innovation by adapting latest technologies in SAP
- 7+ years of experience including full SDLC’s / ERP implementations in SAP FICO
- 4++ years’ experience in various leadership roles in the planning, design and deployment of SAP’s financial solutions
- 7+ years’ experience in SAP FI/CO/AR/AP/Asset Management / Profitability Accounting/ Cost Center
- Involved with 4-5 End to End SAP Project Implementation
- In-depth finance business experience as a consultant working on SAP planning, design and implementation projects i.e. must have worked with the business and not only IT
- To be able to effectively communicate and relate to Finance senior and executive management at a client
- Strong desire to stay on the cutting edge of SAP, including Simple Finance and Suite on HANA
- Business process/transformation experience
- Excellent communication with executives and clients on both the business and IT side
- Ability to lead and facilitate design workshops (Blueprint), assessments, planning sessions
- Evaluate complex situations accurately and identify viable solutions that create successful outcome for the customer.
- Ensure proper use of methodology, tools and procedures
- Understand and use the SAP Activate Agile Delivery methodology to deliver the successfully.
- Balance the trade-off of the triple- constraint (time, cost and scope) to realize the expected business value.
- Evaluates strategic options and alternatives for delivering or offering services in a more efficient or cost-effective manner.
Participate in the development of project management best practices as it relates to SAP S/4HC.
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations. To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: - Technical and process frameworks - Target operating models - Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities. Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ThoughtFocus offers you The opportunity to use your skills, and capitalize on your creativity, to achieve your personal and professional goals Dramatic development potential as the company scales to the next level of service delivery A competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with your creative and technical skills ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals. Affirmative Action Statement: ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.