- TWO POSITONS : One consultant for SD/MM/LE and another for PP/QM/PM
- Must have 3-5 years of SAP functional consulting experience in SAP configuration, implementation and support of SAP.
- Must have prior consulting experience in full life cycle SAP ECC 6.0 implementations as functional consultant in at least two of the modules - SAP SD, MM, PP, QM, LE
- Must have experience as offshore/remote functional consultant supporting US clients
- In-depth functional knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0 standard functionality in at least two of the modules - SAP SD, MM, PP, QM, LE and ability to resolve issues working in close coordination with ABAP technical consultants.
- Able to proactively coordinate, conduct testing of SAP standard functionality, reports and custom transactions.
- Knowledge of cross-functional SAP functionality touch points of SAP logistics with FICO.
- Ability to coordinate, support integration testing of SAP outbound/inbound interfaces using IDOCs, Middleware (SAP PI, BizTalk etc.), EDI, and flat files
- Knowledge of SAP industry solution IS-Mill Products, Variant configuration, and third-party tools such as Vertex, Paymetric is highly preferred.
- ABAP debugging skills, and knowledge of testing tools such as HPQC is a plus
- Customer-oriented, responsive and communicative.
- Must adhere to project standards and change management guidelines.
- Fluent English language written and spoken skills to conduct remote consulting.
- University degree in computer science, IT, software engineering, or similar field of study
- Certifications in SAP ECC 6.0 Functional consultant preferred.
ThoughtFocus is seeking for a SAP Functional Logistics Consultant, a professional with SAP functional knowledge and implementation expertise to help with a SAP ECC 6.0 (suite on HANA) Upgrade project from SAP 4.7c.
Must have prior implementation experience in at least two of the SAP ECC 6.0 modules - SAP SD, MM, PP, QM, LE.
Working under minimal supervision and closely working with client business teams of managers and BAs, the consultant will mainly help in regression testing and training of SAP Logistics functionality already implemented in areas of Order to cash (OTC), Procure to Pay (P2P), Logistics execution (LE), Inventory (IM) and warehouse management (WM) functions.
As part of offshore project team, the consultant will be responsible to ensuring successful migration of all standard functionality and custom solutions in SAP logistics area to SAP ECC 6.0.
- Work closely with business users in SAP ECC upgrade project in identifying and highlighting changes to SAP transactions, new business procedures resulting from system upgrades from 4.7 to ECC 6.0 release.
- Coordinate testing, complete unit and integration testing of new/upgraded solution, regression test custom functionality and Interfaces
- Develop solutions for solving functional issues identified during tests, help in timely resolution with Technical upgrade teams, ABAP development teams, and document results.
- Plan, coordinate with business client team members, in conducting training of new/changed SAP functionality during upgrade and support post go-live.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under deadlines.
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations. To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: - Technical and process frameworks - Target operating models - Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities. Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ThoughtFocus offers you The opportunity to use your skills, and capitalize on your creativity, to achieve your personal and professional goals Dramatic development potential as the company scales to the next level of service delivery A competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with your creative and technical skills ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals. Affirmative Action Statement: ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.