Required Experiences: SAP Project Systems Consultant
- 7-10 years of functional consulting experience in implementing SAP solutions across diverse global clientele
- Understanding of end to end engagement management processes in Professional services industry.
- 5+ years of recent focus of driving end to end “PS” functional area in role of SAP consultant with implementation expertise in 3 or more of below areas using SAP functionality :
- Project and Managed Services Business
- Project and Engagement Management
- Managed Services Contract Management
- Resource management
- Omnichannel Customer Service
- Service Process and Operations
- Field Service Management
- Minimum 4-5 successful end to end full life cycle implementations, of which atleast one as Consultant “Lead” managing a team.
- Exposure to S/4 HANA Professional services, roadmap, and FIORI applications in PS.
- Experience in complex global SAP environments, preferably supporting multiple SAP components.
- Proven track record in configuring SAP, with in-depth knowledge of the SAP PS modules
- Experience in cross-functional areas associated with Projects – Business Development and Sales, FICO, Procurement, Talent management.
- Familiarity of the underlying technical underpinnings of SAP solutions, landscape, Solution manager.
- Provide onsite and offshore support in SAP implementations
- Bachelor's degree in IT/ related areas.
- S/4HANA On-premise or Cloud (S4HC) Implementation experience
- Exposure to SAP Activate methodology, Roadmaps, and Best practices.
- Cross-functional knowledge of SAP -MM, SD, FI/CO.
- Hana Cloud platform (HCP) integration knowledge.
- Professional services Industry implementation experience.
- Knowledge of SAP integrations to major systems and cloud-services such as CRM, SuccessFactors, Concur, payment processors, tax services, T&E services.
- Exposure to Agile project management.
- Certification/Training in S/4HANA as Associate.
Job Description : SAP Project Systems Consultant
ThoughtFocus is seeking an SAP Project Systems Consultant to work as part of their SAP & S/4HANA project implementations and support teams delivering client value and sustain growth for professional services.
This individual will be responsible as a functional consultant expert in SAP S/4 HANA cloud and on-premise implementations in the “Project Systems (PS) and Engagement Management” functional area. They will participate in as core team member working on our Internal S/4HANA Cloud (S4HC) Professional Services implementations and as well as client engagements working closely with cross-functional business process and IT teams.
The right person is an excellent communicator, strong problem solver, and committed to high quality work performed in timely manner.
Experience with S/4HANA implementations (on-premise / cloud) and Fiori applications in PS area are highly preferred. Implementation experience in Project/Professional services industry environment will be an added advantage.
- Closely collaborate with the business teams in “Project Systems” value stream to lead business teams in rapid deployment of digital transformation initiatives using SAP’s Digital solutions.
- Scope, plan, design, create, test and document solutions to leverage standard S/4HANA software functionality.
- Participate hands-on as functional consultant independently handling entire PS functional area in full life cycle S/4HANA rapid implementations
- Implement solutions closely aligned with S/4HANA activate, agile methodology framework and SAP best practices.
- Partner with SAP support in management of setup, configuring and testing system in S4HC environment
- Continuously deliver support and enhancements to the client's SAP implementation.
- Review work performed by the PS team, ensuring quality and adherence to development methodologies, and obtaining timely user signoff and approval.
- Resolves issues and enables new business functionality by performing SAP configurations and integrated solutions that are robust, scalable and adheres to standards.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams, technical IT teams, contributing to the overall success of the business.
- Work to improve the usage, training and understanding of SAP across all business teams and IT
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations. To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: - Technical and process frameworks - Target operating models - Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities. Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ThoughtFocus offers you The opportunity to use your skills, and capitalize on your creativity, to achieve your personal and professional goals Dramatic development potential as the company scales to the next level of service delivery A competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with your creative and technical skills ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals. Affirmative Action Statement: ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.