- Extensive Installation, Administration, Replication and DR Setup experience on Oracle 9i to 12c databases
- Working experience in LINUX, HP-UX, SOLARIS, IBM AIX and Windows environments
- Experience in Load Testing, Query Tuning
- Implementation of Back up and Recovery procedures
- Manage Users, Privileges and Roles
- Manage Data Integrity and Data Security
- Multi-site high availability using Oracle Streams, Golden Gate
- Experience in MS SQL Server and MySQL Databases
- MS SQL Server Availability Groups would be a big plus
- Installation and configuration of Oracle 8i, 9i, 10gRAC, 11gRAC,12cRAC databases in LINUX, HP-UX, SOLARIS, IBM AIX and Windows environment
- Performance Tuning & Capacity Monitoring
- Monitoring Database Operations using Server Manager, Enterprise Manager, SQL Script
- Tuning in SQL, Database buffer Cache, Shared Pool, and Redo log Buffer etc.
- Data Security, Backup & Recovery
- Database Refresh, Cloning, Primary & Physical Standby Database Setup and DR Setup
- Advanced replications using Oracle Streams and Golden Gate
- Performance Tuning: Experience in identified poor SQL statements using EXPLAIN PLAN, STATSPACK, TKPROF, SQL TRACE, OEM Grid Monitoring
- Replication for databases through multisite databases
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Experience in direct client interaction, able to understand the technical and business requirements and provide timely solutions
Established in 2004, ThoughtFocus is a US based, privately held consulting, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India, and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace, and payment and loyalty industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus currently has 1,300 employees globally and is rapidly expanding its client base and operations. To provide critical program acceleration and minimize costs and risks, the company brings intellectual capital to each project in the form of: - Technical and process frameworks - Target operating models - Software and infrastructure As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships with you and your associates, and vendors. ThoughtFocus was founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. The sheer scale of our capabilities, client engagements, and the way we collaborate, operate, and deliver value provides unparalleled growth and advancement opportunities. Choose ThoughtFocus, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
ThoughtFocus offers you The opportunity to use your skills, and capitalize on your creativity, to achieve your personal and professional goals Dramatic development potential as the company scales to the next level of service delivery A competitive compensation and benefits package, commensurate with your creative and technical skills ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves. Solving complicated client problems requires great people. ThoughtFocus is a firm built on the talent of its people. We work hard every day to nurture and expand the capabilities of our team members. As a member of the ThoughtFocus team you will be challenged every day to deliver innovative business solutions, elegant technology, and sophisticated business services focused on our client’s end goals. Affirmative Action Statement: ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.