Subject to periodic updates and revisions, this website should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication, without regard to the date when you may access the information.
ThoughtFocus maintains the right to delete or modify any or all information on this site without prior notice.
Past performance should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance, and no representation or warranty, express or implied is made regarding future performance.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, ThoughtFocus grants a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon.
You hereby agree and confirm:
- Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where you are a resident and from where you access this site.
- You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
- You shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner, including but not restricted to photocopying and email, of the information and data on this site.
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any defamatory, obscene, or annoying materials on the site.
ThoughtFocus authorizes to download and view the information (“Materials”) at this Web site (“site”) only for personal, non-commercial use.
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time.
- This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, ThoughtFocus does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein. ThoughtFocus and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree ThoughtFocus shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site. You specifically agree ThoughtFocus is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree ThoughtFocus is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the United States of America and the courts in Milwaukee, MN U.S.A. shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.